Thursday, April 15, 2010

When good girls go bad.... or when water attacks!

Kayley got ahold of the water hose a couple of days ago when
we were trying to water our flowers...
Thankfully, Maggie and I were safely ensconced in the house.
Enjoy these wet pics!

Can you see, through the haze of water, the malicious glee on her face?

Daddy got the hose and I thought it might be safe to step outside...
Wrong! Run!
Soaked
**by the way - I know some of you may be wondering what is going on with that freaky outfit. I keep a drawer full of 'play clothes' that Kayley can pick from when going outside... she did dress herself and NO, I don't let her go to town like that. :)


2 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

That looks like so much fun!!! I did see that look on her family and I can't stop smiling!

郭君 said...

當身處逆境時,要能忍一時之氣,吃一時之苦,並及早確立自己的目標,總有一天,你會嘗到那甘美的果實。......................................................