Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dickerson Park Zoo - on a beautiful day...

We headed out to the zoo yesterday on what was going to be THE most beautiful day of the week. The temp got up into the 70s. The sun was shining. We all got our daily dose of Vitamin D. We had a great time at Dickerson Park Zoo! Wish you could have been there too!
I loaded the girls up into my fancy-schmancy new Sit-N-Stand stroller and off we went!!!Zoo Keys are SO worth the money!!!
The zoo key plays in each of these little boxes scattered throughout the zoo.
They play music and teach you about the animals.
Uhm...I can't remember what that was. A wolf, I think...
Kayley...
More Kayley...
Petting Zoo...
Maggie...
More Maggie...
Two cute girls...
I've learned when you have a slow camera...
it is really, really hard to take pics of two people who are moving.
Sunny...
Aw.
Self-portrait.
Very challenging when you add a 3rd person in there...
I'm working on it though. I'll get it right eventually. lol!
Kayley and her big feather.
The coolest feather ever...
Frog to climb on...
Hippos

No comments: