Saturday, October 24, 2009

This post is brought to you today by the letter P & by the letter N.

I just had to share this funny story.

We've been working a lot on letters and their sounds and we were having this serious discussion the other day about what sound the letter P makes...

I was telling Kayley, "P! Sounds like puh-puh-puh. Can you think of something that starts with the letter P?"

Kayley thought for a moment...then she said, "Puh-puh-puh...Alligator!"

Say what?

Another funny story...similar situation, but we've made a game out of guessing the letters... For example, I'd say..."I'm thinking of something that starts with the letter L. It has a mane...it is furry...and it says Raaarrr!" And Kayley would guess, "a Lion!" -"Right!"

So Daddy tried one and he stumped her good...he said, "I'm thinking of something that starts with the letter N. It is on your face...and you smell with it." Kayley thought hard...and she wasn't answering so I added..."sometimes it gets all runny and we have to blow it....it's found on your face.... "

And Kayley answered...

"Snot!"

No comments: