Sunday, October 25, 2009

'eM (An Introduction of Sorts)

Many of my friends have been curious to know more about our new birthmom.
After clearing it with "M" she agreed to let me post her pic!

Meet " 'eM. "

And, yes, that is THE baby bump!!


Most of you know, but I'll share again that 'eM is expecting a baby girl on December 29th and after meeting and talking with us she has chosen us to be the adoptive parents of her baby girl!

'eM and I have had several opportunities to get to know each other better. She is a sweet spirit and a strong, amazing woman. Between 'eM & Krystin (Kayley's birthmom) I am shown examples daily of pure, unselfish love. They are both such wonderful examples to me.

Here are some interesting facts you may not know:

We have already picked a name for the baby. Wait for it....here it comes....nah....I think I'll share that another day. But, lets just say it also starts with an "M."
(are you seeing a trend? Krystin - Kayley... 'eM & M?)

We asked 'eM to pick out Baby M's middle name. I could tell you what she picked...but maybe I'll save that for another day too...need to keep some surprises up my sleeve.

Baby M already likes to dance. 'eM is thinking maybe tap...or jazz...hard to tell when it is all internal.

Baby M likes Michael Jackson. As long as she doesn't tell me to 'beat it' it'll be great!

Baby M likes Whoppers from Burger King! (so do I!) (so does 'eM)

We really appreciate 'eM's willingness to keep in touch with us almost daily. She made me feel so happy when she told me that she wanted me to experience as much as possible. She'll just send me a quick text to tell me that baby M is kicking. I am excited that she has also asked me to attend the birth of baby M. I hope that I can make it in time. I feel so privileged to be a part of 'eM & M's lives that I am nearly bursting!

We love you 'eM!


3 comments:

Krystin said...

I can't wait to hear both names! I'm so excited for you all. :)

Kathleen said...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

The Biglers said...

Aaaaah! I am so excited for you guys! :) I can't wait to hear all the details....so, so happy for you!