Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Best Things in Life Aren't Free.

Well.

I am an over-achiever...what can I say?

I just discovered,
much to my horror,
that I have exceeded the amount of
allowable "free" picture space on Blogger.

Oops.

Denied. Hindered.

I'm not sure, but I think I can purchase more webspace from Google.
Or I could just start an entirely new blog (which would be, what,
blog #5 for me? Cough-overachiever-cough)

Too bad...I had the best pics I was trying to upload just now.

I guess it is true that the best things in life aren't free.

2 comments:

Savannah said...

They have a limit! I'm sure I'll be in trouble not to far down the road, I love pictures on my blog. Well, maybe I'm okay. If I found the right spot to check I am only 16% of my space. But still, a LIMIT? Pictures is why I started blogging.

The Wendler Family said...

Are you kidding me?!?
I may just run into the same problem in the semi-near future.
This could be serious.
Hum... I wonder how I can check to see how much space is available, like Savannah did.