Thursday, September 17, 2009

Post-Packer Chaos - An After (hours) Story...

Well, the packers came and went. It was a really LONG day. It was interesting that it was an all-girl packing team. I think they were really frustrated (and shocked) that we had so much stuff crammed into such a tiny space. :)
Kayley pretty much just got in the way all day. She and I ran an errand at one point and then Gramma and I took turns playing outside with her until it got too hot. She didn't get a nap...and we had to wake her up an hour early...so needless to say, she was bouncing off the walls by 4 o'clock.
Lot's of boxes...
The actual movers come tomorrow...so hopefully that goes smoothly!
We'll see.

If I have my way, I will blog about it tomorrow night...

2 comments:

Mandy Jo said...

Hope it goes well!:)

julie said...

Hey Stephanie! I left a link to your site on my post today..... if you know of any great adoption fundraising sites, you can leave a link to them as well...hope your move goes well!!!