Saturday, September 26, 2009

Internet Woes

Well... we have internet. Sort of. It is sporadic. I'm not sure what is going on. I worked and worked on a blog posting earlier today when I was so excited we had internet...but toward the end it quit working. And then I went several hours and had no internet at all. The blog posting died and I never got to post it. Oh, I'm so bummed....

After talking with the AT & T help desk for 30+ minutes they decided to send a technician out to look at it. So... on a whim, about 2 hours later, I tried out the computer and all of a sudden it is working again. I have no idea what is going on. From what I can understand it appears we are going to have to have the phone lines in our house completely rewired...
Not the kind of news I was hoping for.

Anyway....
Thought I would throw a quick update on here while I had the chance!

No comments: