Friday, September 11, 2009

Grandma's Brownie Camera - Flashback Friday Fun

A picture I took of my Grandma in 1983. I was 7 years old.
When I was growing up...my Grandma had a Brownie camera that she used to take all of her pictures. You know, a Brownie! Looked something like this:

To take a picture, you held it in front of you, and looked down in the top.
The image you were photographing would be upside down.
It was really hard for a 7 year old to use...
as you can tell by the fact that I cut Grandma's head right off...

I miss her.

Here is what she looked like with her head IN the picture.
I see Krysta back there for sure, but I'm not sure who else is back there?

1 comment:

Danny and Sherry said...

Grandma Long, Krysta, Laura and Wanda, I took the picture, we were treking from the old farm across the back woods to the big red silo, which I believe is still standing off the beaten path, north of Conway towards Rader.