Friday, September 4, 2009

Flash Back Friday Fun... Mini Me...

For Flashback Friday Fun I thought I would show off some pictures of Mini-Me.
I was pretty cute, if I do say so myself. =)

Baby Me...

2 year old me...

3 year old me...

4 year old me...

6 year old me...
(I have the chicken pox...you can see them)

7 year old me with my cousin Laura.

7 year old me...

8 year old me...
I would be remiss if I didn't post a pic like this.
I really LOVED playing dress-up...
Ok...that's enough for now. =)

2 comments:

Danny and Sherry said...

I find it interesting that 3 of these, at least were at Grandma Long's house. I loved the one with you all dressed up in the garden. I remember that little girl and she was very, very cute!!

The O'Quinns said...

Hey, thanks for posting the picture with my gut hanging out. ha, ha :)