Monday, August 17, 2009

New Contact Cards!


Our contact information:

Email us: JamesStephanieKayley@gmail.com
Find me on FB or Twitter! Find the links on the right!
Skype or Yahoo me: JamesStephanieKayley



We are excited to share that we have new contact information and new contact cards! Since LDSFS updated their website to the new ItsAboutLove.org, the profile information on our previous contact cards are no longer active. Also with our move, we were concerned about the amount of time our profile would not be available on the website while we are in the process of getting certified in another state. To help smooth the transition, we have ordered new cards and they are on their way! If you feel inspired to receive some of these cards to pass-along just let me know and I'll put some in the mail to you. Otherwise you will receive some against your will when I send out our change of address information. =)

Also, in case you are curious (or if you just LOVE the new, beautiful cards) I ordered them from a small company called Spaces For Faces. They are friendly, helpful and just plain AWESOME!
Click on the link to learn more about their products!

No comments: