Thursday, August 27, 2009

3 is a Magic Number...

I often get discouraged.
Sometimes,
in my quest to find our next child
I lose sight of the things that are REALLY important.
Like:
It doesn't matter how many we are...we are a family.
I love my family of 3.
And that's a magic number.

Three is a magic number,
Yes it is, it's a magic number.
Somewhere in the ancient, mystic trinity
You get three as a magic number.

The past and the present and the future.
Faith and Hope and Charity,
The heart and the brain and the body
Give you three as a magic number.

A man and a woman had a little baby,
Yes, they did.
They had three in the family,
And that's a magic number.


2 comments:

Savannah said...

Thanks, I needed that. Except in our case, 2 people is still a family.

Mandy Jo said...

Yay for Families of 3!:) It really is alot of fun huh!?! I have learned that I have to enjoy the now and not worry everyday about when/where our next child will come into our lifes!