Monday, June 29, 2009

Waffles


James actually makes the best waffles. Really, it's true. We got an awesome waffle iron for a shower gift when we got married and we use it several times a month. I'm squeamish around hot things (I know right?!) so I have never learned how to make waffles. But, it looks like Kayley was interested in learning so she got to pull up a chair and help daddy! (No, she was NOT close to the hot waffle iron!)

He let her crack the eggs even...although Kayley had a little trouble separating the yolk from the white. Hahaha. The Waffles turned out great and Kayley was really impressed with herself that she "made the waffles and Daddy helped a little."

1 comment:

Krystin said...

I remember always being mesmerized by both my mom and my dad in the kitchen. I must have spent countless hours on the kitchen counter tops assisting whenever I could with making something for our family dinner, breakfast, or even lunch.