Saturday, June 20, 2009

A special "Thank YOU!" & a plea for Help.

I would like to start by giving a special thank you to my good friend Mary and my sis-in-law BreAn for putting a link to our adoption profile on their blog. I really appreciate the help in spreading the word about our desire to adopt. Thanks girls!

Now, I would like to ask the rest of my friends and family if they would be willing to do the same. You don't have to...I won't be offended if you don't, but...if you are willing I would really love it if you would put a link to our blog/adoption profile on your blog. Even if you feel like you don't know of anybody who is looking to place a child, you just never, ever know who knows somebody...who knows somebody...who knows somebody... It is a very small world and almost daily I am meeting potential birthmoms, birthmoms who have already placed and other adoptive or hopeful adoptive couples.

Here is how to do it:

1. Choose one of the pictures below that will best match your blog or that you just like better.
2. Right click on the image of your choice and choose "Save Image As"
3. Save it somewhere where you will be able to find it - name it something easy too.
4. Now click on the Customize section of your blog.
5. Choose to "add a gadget"
6. Choose "Basic" if it isn't already chosen for you
7. Choose "add a picture"
8. From the browse menu find the photo you just saved.
9. Click "upload"
10. In the "Link" section either copy and paste our blog address or our profile address. (see below)
11. In the title section you could type something like: James & Stephanie
12. In the description something like: Click here to learn more about this hopeful adoptive couple...or really whatever you want.
13. Don't forget to save.! And then you are done!

Thank you for all the prayers and best wishes!

Here is our blog address:
http://JamesStephanieKayley.blogspot.com

Here is our profile address:
https://www.itsaboutlove.org/ial/profiles/19478640/ourMessage.jsf



3 comments:

Mary said...

I am so happy to help! I hope that I know somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody...you get the picture. It would be so wonderful if Kayley could have a brother or sister.

I hope it's okay that I used the ice cream parlor picture for the adoption link on my page =)

The O'Quinns said...

Will definitely do :)

Krystin said...

Did and done!