Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!


I can't believe it has been 7 years since James and I married for time and eternity. It has gone by so fast! We have traveled a very tough road, we have had our differences (as all couples do), we have had a few major medical scares, death of dear family members, infertility, loneliness & depression due to an extremely tough residency. Together we've survived the military, medical school and parenting. =) I'm proud of us!

So, I guess what I just wanted to say was, Thank You James for being my husband.
I hope we have many more years together.
I love you.


4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

Krystin said...

So... do we have the same anniversary then?

James, Stephanie & Kayley said...

We do!!! June 1st is a very good day.... hahah!

Jill said...

Congratulations Buckners!
Thanks for the note on the blog. We are living at 1500Cedar Ln Ponca City, OK 74604. Drop us a line and let us know your current address! You can email Brian at blcritch@gmail.com