Friday, June 12, 2009

Gram & GramDaddy

We are so glad to have Gram & GramDaddy visiting us this weekend for James' graduation from residency. They are only here a short time, but we were excited to take them to Organ Stop Pizza. We had so much fun there and it was a fun time to go back!

Kayley with her Gram...


Yum!
Me! Kayley took this. I always appreciated her ability to make me look thin in photos. =)
Gram & GramDaddy...

We needed to burn off some energy after pizza and ice cream so we stopped at the mall to let Kayley play in the playground for a while. She was on top of this wolf and it made me nervous!
She also made a couple of little friends.
Afterward we rode the little carousel.
Then stopped at The Disney Store for story time. Who knew that the DS hosted a story time?

2 comments:

Mary said...

I love Organ Stop - they actually make a pretty decent pizza! I love it when they play songs from "The Phantom of the Opera." Fond childhood memories of that place!

Another good AZ activity to try might be the Dolly Steamboat...maybe Kayley would like it? I've always wanted to try it. I think they have a website.

Krystin said...

I certainly never knew the Disney Store did story time! Way cool!