Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Crazy 8's!!!

I've been tagged!

Here goes:

8 TV shows I enjoy watching when I have time and would like to chill:
1. American Idol
2. Bones
3. Hell's Kitchen
4. So You Think You Can Dance
5. Ghost Hunters
6. M*A*S*H
7. Sesame Street
8. The News

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Went to Target, Kohls, Sears and JCPennys
2. Bought Kayley 80 bucks worth of summer clothes
3. Shared pizza and salad with Kayley at Old Chicago's (yummy!)
4. Talked on the computer with my Mom.
5. Listed some stuff on eBay
6. Cleaned out Kayley's dresser
7. Watched American Idol
8. Checked everybody's blogs.

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Seeing my parents in April in Missouri
2. Going to Disneyworld in December!
3. Moving in September to someplace coooooler!
4. Adopting another baby.
5. Dinner tonight with a couple of my friends.
6. Getting a big tax return.
7. Having a much, much, much bigger house.
8. Getting a nicer camera.

8 things I love about fall:
1. The turning color of the leaves.
2. The cooler weather.
3. The smell of the wind.
4. Wearing sweaters.
5. Being able to leave my hair down without dying of heat stroke.
6. Back to school supplies (even though I don't need them)
7. New seasons of TV programs start.
8. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas are just around the corner.

8 things on my wish list:
1. A new computer.
2. A nicer camera.
3. Bigger home.
4. A piano.
5. A smaller waistline (can I ask for that?)
6. A new car.
7. An RV.
8. A garden!

8 people I am tagging:
1. Brandy
2. Cheryl
3. BreAn
4. Debbie
5. Brookley
6. Lyndsay
7. Laura
8. Sherry

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I didn't know you guys were moving in September. I guess Yuma is out of the picture if you are looking for somewhere cooler!

Krystin said...

Yes! You can ask for a smaller waist line!
At least... I am!