Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cleaning the Church...

The Relief Society is in charge of cleaning the church this month. Since James went with the Elders Quorum to do a different service project I ended up having Kayley with me while we cleaned the church. Since she is afraid of the vacuum, I figured it would be a rough morning, but after about 1 hour of Mommy vacuuming, she decided that the vacuum wasn't scary and she was ready to get down and play.

Here she is sitting at the organ watching me work.

I let Kayley take a few pics, here I am...still vacuuming...

I vacuumed the entire chapel all by myself... Whew! My arm is sore today.

Kayley's shoes.

1 comment:

Krystin said...

I feel like such a slacker. I haven't done a church service project for over a year (at least).
I guess that's my inspiration to say yes the next time they ask for volunteers.