Monday, January 19, 2009

More Bathtime Fun...


I really said I was going to stop taking pictures of Kayley in the bathtub, this is too funny and has a cute story...

I sometimes let Kayley play with her toy dishes and I'll give her some water to "drink" out of her cups... Well, today she brought me her tiny cup and asked for water...so I gave her some...
30 seconds later she came back for more water...I figured she either spilled it, or drank it.. so I gave her some more.
30 seconds later she was back for more and I got curious...so I gave her more and followed her. She was running back and forth between her pink toy bin and the sink...she wanted to give her baby a bath! It would have taken a thousand trips to fill up this little tub.
So I told her she could play with it in the bathtub and I would fill it with water for her so she could give her babydoll a bath...
After about 5 minutes here is what I found in the tub. =)

1 comment:

Krystin said...

Oh that's just too funny!
:)