Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!


Merry Christmas Everybody!! Here she comes! Let's see what Santa brought!!!

Whoa!!

Let's Get STarTeD!!

Baby doll!! (This doll is very interactive...I posted a video a little further down...)

More Presents...

Dishes!!

Headbands!!
Pretty Headbands!


A new ornament for the Christmas Tree!


Viewmaster slides!!

Kayley and her spoils...
Mommy and Daddy's Spoils!!


One of my other spoils... I got to get this early on 1 condition... =)

Condition #1

Condition #2

video video

2 comments:

The O'Quinns said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas (I am now craving cinnamon rolls :). I love your blog it is so cute. Happy Holidays!

Krystin said...

That is the most adorable video ever! :)
Now lets just hope she's as excited to get a little brother or sister when that day comes.