Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kayley's busy day

Kayley's morning began with this amazingly HUGE tangle on the back of her head. I mean, really, how does she do that??


Then we learned how to "peace out man"...which is actually not true...she learned how to say "I'm Two!!"



Then we learned the value of saving money... Here she is putting pennies in her Princess Money Bank...

"Heavy! Heavy!!"


Then we discovered that we can stand on top of our princess step stool... She got up and down...up and down....

2 comments:

Krystin said...

My word she has curly hair!
Poor kid, I hope you've invested in some amazing hair de-tangler.

Bre said...

She is so stinkin' adorable. Thanks for sending pictures. Elijah loves to look at the the Kayley posts. I think that she is his favorite little girl on the planet!